We specialise in
- Civil and commercial litigation.
- Drafting and negotiating civil and commercial contracts.
- Residence permits' processes due to investments in real estate in Greece.
- Privacy and intellectual property cases.
We represent in
- Civil and commercial courts.
- Administrative courts.
- Penal courts.
- Tax and governmental authorities.
- Real estate transactions.
We advise on
- Banking affairs.
- Internet and E-Commerce.
- Competition and antitrust.
- Investments in securities and real estate.
- Trademarks' and patents' filing.
- Establishment of companies and joint ventures.
- Merger, demerger and dissolution of companies.
The “Man & Law Attorneys” law office was founded by Manolis Fellios, who has been practicing commercial and civil law for more than 15 years. In 2019, Manolis Fellios received the first award for his services in the field of corporate law, from a global alliance of well-established and experienced legal, financial and consulting firms. He currently joins the Bar of the Supreme Court of Greece and has been member of International Associations of Lawyers since 2004. He has followed training programs of the Harvard Kennedy School. He graduated from the Law School of the University of Athens and received his LLM (Masters of Laws) in International Commercial Law from the University of Leicester in U.K. His scientific study on the Greek Bankruptcy Code was published in U.K. and mentioned in working papers of the University of Strasburg. He has been co-author of the Greek Investment Guide to be edited by the Greek-German Commercial Chamber. He has provided voluntarily legal services to WWF Hellas.
The European Union Intellectual Property Office uphled our law office’s opposition against a European trademark application filed by a German company!
Our office undertook the legal assistance of the well known fashion company TOI&MOI.
Manolis Fellios assisted us in securing our company’s trademark in many countries. We were extremely pleased with the speed of his response and the high level of his knowledge on the field of international tradmark registration.
Manolis, thank you sincerely for your assistance this year & especially in our attempts to resolve our issues.
“Mr. Fellios, you did a terrific job.”
Mr. Fellios, I was impressed by your sincerity and your ability to simplify our complicated case. Thank you!
“Mr. Fellios, thank you so much for all your help and coordination! I feel like a terrible weight has been lifted from my mind”.